MEDIA ALERT - Meijer State Games of Michigan - Opening Weekend
MEIJER STATE GAMES OF MICHIGAN – OPENING WEEKEND
GIRL’S LACROSSE, SPORTING CLAYS, AND SYCHRONIZED SWIMMING IN ACTION
***INTERVIEWS, PHOTO & VIDEO OPPORTUNITIES***
DETAILS: Meijer State Games of Michigan (MSGOM) – Opening weekend starts June 18-19 and will kick off the 42 different sporting events that will take place at 45 different venues across West Michigan.
Girl’s lacrosse, sporting clays, and synchronized swimming open the 2016 Meijer State Games of Michigan:
Girl’s Lacrosse: (Full schedule is attached)
- Saturday, June 18, 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, June 19, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Grand Valley State University, 1 Campus Drive, Allendale, MI 49401-9403
- NOTE girls lacrosse is a US Lacrosse District Rating and Training event in 2016 where top officials across the country will be on hand to train and rate the select group of tournament officials
- Saturday, June 18, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Caledonia Sportsman’s Club, 10721 Coldwater Ave. SE, Alto, MI 49302
- NOTE sporting clays is a NSCA registered shoot for the first time
- Sunday, June 19, 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- East Kentwood High School, 6230 Kalamazoo Ave. SE, Kentwood, MI 49508
- NOTE swimmers from all across the state of Michigan are registered for this year’s synchronized swimming event
CONTACT: Jesse Campbell, MSGOM, firstname.lastname@example.org, C: 616-914-2950
Eric Engelbarts, MSGOM, email@example.com, C: 616-826-4385